Notice: Undefined index: cate in /var/app/current/wp-content/themes/bridge-child/templates/portfolio-loop.php on line 182
Cooking & Baking, Essentials
1. Heat your oven to 250 degrees F
2. Place your botanicals in a baking (rotisserie) bag
3. Roll the bag up to get as much air out of it as possible
4. Close the bag tightly and do not put holes in it
5. Place the bag on a baking dish and place it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes
6. When time is up, take the bag out of the oven, wait until its cool to the touch (about 2 minutes) and then without opening the bag place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7. When time is up, your botanicals are ready to be used in the Magic Butter machine.