Seniors sent to hospital after cannabis-laced brownies served at a monthly luncheon
Mar 22 2019
It was a few hours after the seniors’ luncheon on Tuesday that the symptoms began kicking in: dizziness; dry mouth; disorientation. For some, even nausea and vomiting.
The feeling was unlike anything they had experienced before. At least eight headed to the local hospital near Parry Sound, Ont., where doctors discovered they were intoxicated.
Police were called, and after speaking with the group, quickly identified a common denominator: the luncheon’s chocolate brownies.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.