Cooking & Baking, Lunch and Dinner
- Rinse and thoroughly clean portobello mushrooms
- Prepare mushroom marinade by combining canna oil, fresh squeezed lime juice, 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- You’ll want to marinate the mushrooms for as long as possible, at least 2 hours. To marinate, place mushrooms and marinade in a large plastic ziplock, give them a few shakes and refrigerate.
- When mushrooms are marinated, grill them over medium heat until cooked through (a couple of minutes on each side)
- Assemble tacos by laying tortillas with slices of the grilled portobellos, slices of avocado, cilantro, cabbage and jalapeno. Squeeze with lime juice. Serve hot and enjoy!