Cooking & Baking, Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line 24 muffin cups with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, mashed bananas, applesauce, brown sugar, canna oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, salt, and cloves.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture while continuously stirring until everything is combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups. They should be 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, mix the white sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon together. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.