Cooking & Baking, Sweets
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together milk and vinegar. Set aside for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream together canna butter and sugar.
- Add mashed bananas, vanilla and the milk mixture. Beat thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet ingredients and beat until all the flour is moistened.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.