Indoor Growing Tips
There is a lot more to growing than just these tips but keep in them in mind at the appropriate stage and you'll find yourself with much happier, healthier plants.
- When using rockwool, always presoak your cubes in a high Ph solution.
- If using soil, be sure to maintain a Ph level of 5.8- 6.2
- While transplanting cuttings, always keep a regular 18 hour light cycle.
- When cutting from your mother plant, take the cutting right as your lights are coming on in their cycle.
- When spraying a preventative solution, it is best to re-spray after with a wetting agent and warm water solution.
- During the transition from grow to bloom, make sure to properly flush the grow solution before adding new flower solution
- Thinning the inner parts of your plants can be very beneficial for your yields
- Properly flushing your crop weekly will ensure a clean healthy product.
- Remember there is a fine line between under watering and overwatering
- There are many ways to cure your product; taking your time through this 2 week process is always best.