Common Indoor Mistakes
These simple steps will help save your crop:
- Disrupting or changing the light cycle at anytime, whether in grow or bloom.
- Not sterilizing rooms between crops will allow pests and other problems to occur
- Aggressive thinning can quickly shock your plants and have negative effects
- Not using preventatives before signs of pests or powder mildew
- Mixing sulpher based product with oil based products
- Allowing any sort of light into your room during the plants sleep cycle
- Not testing the acidity in your water before deciding to cultivate
- Allowing the temperature in your growing room to drop more then 5-8 degrees during the night.
- Allowing the water in your reservoir to go stagnant will starve plants of oxygen
- Having grow lamps too close to plants will lead to a loss in potency